Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shred Day 3

I didn't get around to posting last night, what with all the American Idol, Biggest Loser and Human Target excitement. but I did Shred yesterday morning at 4:30. It is getting easier, though I cannot say enjoyable. I'm going to give myself a couple more days then move up to Level 2. But I won't weigh myself until Day 10. Our scale is broken so I haven't weighed since I started, which is a good thing for me because I am one that will weigh every morning and get discouraged if I don't like the number one day. This drives Cecil crazy. Maybe he secretly sabotaged the scale, J/K.

What I ate:
Breakfast:
Toast w/peanut butter and 1/2 banana
1/2 cup coffee w/ cream and sugar

Snack:
Yogurt and one graham cracker

Lunch:
Turkey and Cheese Sandwich w/mayo
Carrots

Snack:
Diced Peaches
Apple

Dinner:
Lasagna
Cherry tomatoes
Green beans

Only had lots and lots of water to drink, no soda!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment