Friday, April 9, 2010

My Girls' Checklists

I am a list maker. I make lists for everything. I have even been known to add something extra that I did that was not originally on the list just so I can cross it off. I have my list of chores, groceries, daily tasks, lists for work, lists for extra things I'm doing (like the school book fair). I just love lists.

So imagine my sheer delight when I found my girls making these one night.
The first one is Alyssa's (8). The second one is Lylah Grace's (5). I really hope you can make out what they say. They are so cute...they have their day mapped out detail by detail. Lylah Grace's says things like:
Sleep for 10 hours
Wake Up
Get Dressed...
Wait at Door
Go to Van
etc...
I have passed on just a bit of my Type A gene to them and I love it! It's a very, very small bit but I'll take it.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I am a total list maker too...I have seen my Alyssa start to do something similar, but she can't write yet. Isn't it funny what our kids pick up from us?!?!

    ReplyDelete