Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Working Mom Wednesday



I'm participating in Julia's blog carnival over at Sweet As Punkin Pie.

Question: Have you ever or would you ever call in "sick" if you weren't really sick? (whether it's your job or to another function that you were supposed to attend). Did you get "caught"?

I don't think I have ever called in sick when I wasn't really sick. Unless you count the cashier job I had when I was in high school. The irony (that I'm not so proud of) is that I called in sick so I could go to church camp with my youth group. I'm not counting that though, since I would never do such a thing now. I absolutely hate to miss work now. And considering that my mom is the principal at the school where I teach, I think my secret would be out pretty quickly.

Have a great day, friends!

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. that totally counts! at least you skipped for a church function, right??

    thanks for jumping in! we've got lots of good stuff coming up in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete