I'm working on my list of things I want to get done over the summer. I'm trying to be very realistic and trying to include things that have been needing to be done for a very long time. So, I quickly had to remove tasks like planting a garden and refinishing my kitchen cabinets because they just weren't priority.
1. Paint my bedroom (has been pending for about 7 years)
2. Paint my bathroom(see above)
3. Get floors put down in my bedroom and bathroom.
4. Get garage cleaned out (its a total disaster)
5. Get wisdom teeth removed (pending for about 12 years)
6. Get Invisalign, or at least get started with getting Invisalign.
7. Sew myself a dress
8. Lose 10 pounds.
9. Read at least one fiction book, a book purely for fun. I never do this.
10. Camp outside with my kids.
11. Go to the beach for at least a long weekend.
12. Host a mini summer camp with the cousins.
13. Have fun with my kids!
I love this list pulled together by Crystal. We'll try and complete a few of these activities as a family this summer as well!